Following the huge success of the debut Transport + Energy Forum last November, we are delighted to invite industry professionals to come together once more, uniting both sectors in the transition to net zero.
With more than two thirds of emissions from energy production and a third of all emissions from transport, decarbonising these two sectors is leading the net zero agenda around the world.
The pressing need for action can only be met by working together – through central and local government, supply chain partners and key stakeholders.
Where: Birmingham Conference and Events Centre (BCEC)
When: 16th November 2023
|Agenda 2022||Speakers 2022||Exhibitors & sponsors 2022||Supporters 2022||Event news|
Focusing on what and how, the Forum will set out the breadth of the challenge faced, with a real focus on immediate actionable solutions.
This exclusive event will bring together over 150 transport and energy leaders tasked with the job of fully decarbonising our transport and energy systems.
- Local & central government
- Fleet managers
- Supply chain
- Transport authorities & operators
- Highways sector
- Tech disruptors
- Industry groups
- Customer groups plus other stakeholders
The event will open with a high-level keynote speech, followed by presentations, interactive panel debates and networking sessions, plus an informal evening event.
A tabletop exhibition will create the space to form new connections and cross-sector collaborations.
Spaces for local councils are provided free of charge, with each participating company having guaranteed access to local government officers who sit at the heart of this transition.
In 2022, topics for discussion included:
- How businesses can make the shift to all-electric fleets
- Preparing the grid for transport decarbonisation
- How can the rollout of charging infrastructure keep pace with sales of EVs, does it need to?
- Understanding the challenges and opportunities facing transport decarbonisation across land, sea and air
- Shaping the policy and regulatory landscape
- The rising cost of energy and how it may impact EV adoption
- The role of local authorities in accelerating the transition to clean transport and energy
- Decarbonising logistics and reducing emissions – the role of electric and hydrogen
- Vehicle manufacturer challenges – supply chain issues, what help do they need from different stakeholder groups as they go on this journey?
- Decarbonising energy and moving away from fossil fuel reliance
Register your interest for the Transport + Energy Forum 2023:
Exhibitor/Sponsor packages 2023
- Each company has a cabaret style table for conference/evening reception – x 10 delegate places. Companies can bring along 8 of their own handpicked delegates and 2 will be filled by the organiser with local authority delegates
- Accommodation included
- Catering and refreshments
- Branding and promotion
- Lead generation
- Evening meal and entertainment
- Option of tabletop stand (limited spaces available depending on level of package taken)
Headline sponsorship of the event including general package above plus 2 speaking slots (x1 presentation slot and participation on a panel), stand at front of event, company logo throughout conference
Gold option: SOLD OUT
Sponsorship of the evening reception, general package above plus 1 speaking slot, prime position tabletop stand towards front, logo at dinner/networking
General package above plus 1 panel speaker slot
Bronze general package option:
General package outlined above
General admission :
Place at table for conference/evening reception (including accommodation)