3-4 November 2021, The NEC Birmingham
Highways UK is the sector’s must-attend event as it brings together the people responsible for planning, developing, managing, maintaining, and future-proofing the nation’s roads networks.
Join a high-level multi-stream conference together with a major services and suppliers-led exhibition from 3 – 4 November at the NEC in Birmingham.
Speakers you can hear from:
- Nick Harris, Acting Chief Executive, Highways England
- Martin Tugwell, Programme Director, England’s Economic Heartland
- Maria Machancoses, Programme Director, Midlands Connect
- Nigel Riglar, President, Association of Directors for the Environment, Planning and Transport
- Anthony Smith, Chief Executive, Transport Focus
- Steve Gooding, Director, RAC Foundation
- Paul Campion, Chief Executive, TRL
- Rachel Skinner, President, Institution of Civil Engineers
- Sue Kershaw, Transport MD, Costain
- Lizi Stewart, Managing Director, UK Transportation, Atkins
- Elliott Shaw, Director of Strategy and Planning, Highways England
- Rupert Clubb, Programme Director, Transport for the South East
Highways UK attracts key influencers and decision makers involved in the UK’s roads infrastructure. With continuing strong involvement of key sector clients, especially Highways England, Sub National Transport Bodies and many Local Authorities.
Highways UK is widely acknowledged as the most comprehensive and important event dedicated to the future of Britain’s roads. And it’s all for free.
Book your tickets here now: https://bit.ly/3k3xYm7