Following the huge success of the debut Transport + Energy Forum last November, we are delighted to invite industry professionals to come together once more, uniting both sectors in the transition to net zero.
With more than two thirds of emissions from energy production and a third of all emissions from transport, decarbonising these two sectors is leading the net zero agenda around the world.
The pressing need for action can only be met by working together – through central and local government, supply chain partners and key stakeholders.
In 2022, topics for discussion included:
- How businesses can make the shift to all-electric fleets
- Preparing the grid for transport decarbonisation
- How can the rollout of charging infrastructure keep pace with sales of EVs, does it need to?
- Understanding the challenges and opportunities facing transport decarbonisation across land, sea and air
- Shaping the policy and regulatory landscape
- The rising cost of energy and how it may impact EV adoption
- The role of local authorities in accelerating the transition to clean transport and energy
- Decarbonising logistics and reducing emissions – the role of electric and hydrogen
- Vehicle manufacturer challenges – supply chain issues, what help do they need from different stakeholder groups as they go on this journey?
- Decarbonising energy and moving away from fossil fuel reliance