The new industry awards have revealed the shortlist for their four categories, in advance of the presentation evening at the Transport + Energy Forum on 16 November.
The awards, announced in August, attracted a strong number of entries across the categories which include best EV charging network, best local authority EV charging scheme, best product or new technology and best collaborative partnership: transport and energy sectors.
“We are delighted with the response to our awards launch, which attracted a high number of top quality entries highlighting some of the incredible projects and partnerships at the forefront of the sectors. We are delighted that so much industry excellence will be recognised and rewarded at our inaugural awards,” commented Alec Peachey, Editorial Director, Transport + Energy.
The awards’ judges are James Court, CEO, EV England; Shamala Evans-Gadgil, Senior Programme/Project Manager, Coventry City Council; Jonathan Murray, Operations Director, Zemo Partnership and Matthew Adams, Transport Policy Manager, The Association for Renewable Energy and Clean Technology (REA).
Best collaborative partnership: transport and energy sectors sponsored by Trojan Energy
- Believ – partnership with Waltham Forest Council
- Cenex – NEVIS Service Data Partnership
- EDF Renewables UK – Energy Superhub Oxford: decarbonising Oxford
- ev.energy x Motability – Motability Smart EV Charging
- Kerbo Charge and Milton Keynes City Council
Best EV charging network – sponsored by UK Power Networks
- Osprey Charging Network
Best product or new technology sponsored by char.gy
- 3ti – Papilio3 mini solar car park and EV charging hub
- HVS – Hydrogen Vehicle Systems
- Trojan Energy – Trojan electric vehicle charging system
- UK Power Networks – Smart Connect portal
- Urban Fox Network – Ueone on street EV charger
Best local authority charging scheme – sponsored by Transport + Energy
- Cornwall Council’s Drive EV2 Project
- Coventry City Council – EV Infrastructure Network – Coventry
- London Borough of Barnet – Barnet EV500 – Phase 1
- ubitricity – ubitricity and Liverpool City Council – electrifying the streets of Liverpool
The awards will be presented at the evening dinner at the Transport + Energy Forum. More details on delegate packages and dinner only options can be found here.