The National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) has called on the government to produce a delivery roadmap for electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure to meet the 2030 ban on sales of new diesel and petrol cars and vans.Read more
- New stats reveal rise of public EV charging devices in the UK
- DHL Express orders of first-ever all-electric cargo planes
- Can shared home EV chargers plug charging gaps?
- Fleet Alliance launches low cost salary sacrifice scheme for SMEs
- Mobile data set to help improve Berkshire’s roads, public health and safety