Transport and Energy was set up to bring two sectors, which have historically had no link, together – the transportation and energy sectors.
Transport and Energy will explore in detail the work being done in this area and play a vital role in bringing the two key enabling industries together, who aim to decarbonise the UK – and international – transport through the energy network and production of electric vehicles.
For advertisers, it will enable companies to get it front of key decision makers with budgetary responsibility for the decarbonisation of transport at:
- Local authorities, especially director-level decision makers
- Commercial transport and energy businesses, including directors, CFOs, policy directors and managers, and those with budget responsibility for decarbonisation of transport fleets.
- Arms-length non-governmental bodies, especially policy directors
- Construction companies, especially highways and infrastructure directors
- Energy companies, especially EV and decarbonisation managers
This is the first time that both sectors have been pushed to work together and Transport and Energy will play a vital role in helping to enable this transition.
Opportunities for advertisers include:
- Banner advertisement
- Interstitial adverts
- Tile and smaller, bespoke units
- Bespoke digital content campaigns
Insight and content
- Content guides and downloads
A weekly newsletter will feature stories that are of interest to all people working across both sectors.
It will feature a banner advert and mid-article advert opportunities as well as native content opportunities.
For further information or to discuss your requirements email email@example.com