Collaborative partnership: transport and energy sectors
Relevant for: organisations from the public and/or private sector who have formed a collaborative partnership
This award will provide recognition to a collaborative partnership (between transport and energy sectors) and could encompass a partnership between charge point operators, local council, energy networks and energy companies. The partnership can be between two private firms.
To illustrate, examples might include: an OEM working with an energy company on a trial; a hydrogen trial; a bus operator, a council and an energy firm.
Summary of suggested entry content:
- • Details of how the partners have worked together
- • Overall benefit of the collaboration
- • Detail of project and how the partnership has brought about benefits more widely
Criteria should include:
- • Detail the aims and objectives of the partnership and how they were approached
- • Benefits brought about as a result of the collaboration
- • Description of the range of challenges identified and how they were overcome
- • Quality and impact of the partnership on stakeholders, contribution to the wider community and travelling public
Collaborative project must have been completed on or after 1 September 2022, and prior to the close of this year’s nominations window (22 September 2023).